Tuesday, June 15, 2010

México está aquí!

Tomorrow is the day Mallory and I leave for Mexico! I am particularly excited about this trip because I will be accompanied by a cherished friend. I am praying God uses both of us in whatever way He sees fit to minister to the people in Mexico.

A few prayer requests:

~Our flight leaves at 12:30pm from Atlanta and we'll arrive at 2:15pm. Please pray for safe travels and that all of our luggage gets there in one peace :) Also, be in prayer for Mallory as she is not a U.S. citizen and might have to go through more "stuff" to enter the countries and exit than I would.

~We'll be down there for 10 days. I ask for prayer during each day. We're not fully sure of what we'll be doing each day, but are willing to serve wherever. Pray that God uses us and works through us to minister to the Mexicans.

~Our health. Most of you know that my trip to the Philippines gave me some "health issues", so I ask for prayer for our health throughout the trip.

Most of all, thanks for your support and encouragement. I covet your prayers during this time and am blessed to have such wonderful people behind me in this journey. May His name be proclaimed throughout the Universe!!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait until you come back and share all that God has done.

    ReplyDelete